Energy Guard Vinyl Windows
These beautiful windows are made from the newest, most durable, heavy walled vinyl extrusions. They are structurally designed with multiple irregular chambers to be the strongest, most energy efficient, maintenance free, vinyl frames available anywhere today. Our vinyl is specially formulated to withstand extreme sun exposure. We back them with a limited lifetime warranty.
The Energy Guard system incorporates a beautifully beveled exterior glazing leg to simulate the historic putty glazed appearance.
Solid vinyl (PVC) is a superior insulator that will never blister, chip, flake, rust, rot or peel. Not all vinyl used in making vinyl windows is the same.
Our easy to clean, fold in, vinyl windows are available as:
- single hung
- double hung
- fixed window
- single & double horizontal sliders
- picture sliding windows
- Steel reinforced interlocking meeting rails
- Dual cam locks
- Pocket sill system
- Fully welded sash
- High-density pile weather-stripping with dual mylar fins to seal out wind and water
- Stainless steel constant force sash balances
- Sash tilts in for easy cleaning
- Attractive color matched aluminum-framed screen with fiberglass mesh
- 7/8" dual sealed commercial (Class A) insulated glass for optimum thermal efficiency
- Bright White or Classic Tan colors
- Custom manufactured to specifications
- Limited Lifetime warranty on frame and on insulated glass
Our vinyl windows are maintenance-free and never need painting. The tilt-in sashes make cleaning from inside your home, quick and trouble-free.
Solid vinyl (PVC) is an excellent insulator and dramatically reduces the transfer of heat and cold. Double weather-stripping and deep interlocks stop wind and water from seeping into your home. Our custom made insulated glass units are made in-house and engineered to provide optimum efficiency, durability, and energy conservation.
- Divided Lites (muntin bars)
- Triple Paned Glazing
- Laminated – Safety Glass
- Tinted Glass
- 1” Contoured Divided Lites
- Solar Screens
- Night Latches
- Foam Filing of Frame Cavity
- STDL – simulated tru divided lite